CLICK ON THESE PAGES FOR INFORMATION

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Vancouver Boat Show


We are guest speakers at the Vancouver Boat show February 7, 8, & 10.  Come join us to learn about El Salvador, the forgotten middle and the Cruisers Rally to El Salvador.  This is our first visit to Canada but no worries, we heard that you can get a Canadian phrase book at the airport! Here is a link to the boat show seminars:  http://www.vancouverboatshow.ca/features/seminars/  Hope we get a chance to see you there.

5 comments:

  1. WOW- wish we'd known you were in Vancouver in February! We were in Tacoma then on Grey Wolf... as we are now- April 24. The Rally has gotten SO big- what a great job you have done with this 'little' project! We hope you have had a chance to look at our Alaska/Canada entries on our blog~ let us know when you are stateside again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old people feel young when they are riding on a boat. that what this picture is portey.
    Yacht Rental Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this site, it is very informative for the business personals.Keep on continuing with this. I also provide this service plz visit my site boat show australia The Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show (SCIBS) is an annual four-day event which attracts buyers and marine industry representatives from across Australia and around the globe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy you, I hope I can do this by myself when I get your age with my lovely wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post�s to be precisely what I�m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn�t mind producing a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web log! linked here

    ReplyDelete